Turn your teapot into a pumpkin this Halloween with this Jack-o-lantern tea cosy knitting pattern.
The pumpkin tea cosy is made from vibrant orange yarn. The Pumpkin has a scary expression to keep evils spirits away from the teapot and it has a green stalk. The vibrant orange pumpkin tea cosy will also keep your tea piping hot this chilly autumn. Ward off evil spirits this Halloween with this Jack-o-Lantern tea cosy.
This pattern comes with a free flying bats dishcloth pattern - Fly my pretties!
- free flying bats dishcloth pattern
- made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 3.25 mm, UK size 10 or US size 3 knitting needles,
- 50g Stylecraft Special DK Jaffa,
- 25g Stylecraft Special DK Black,
- A small amount of Stylecraft Special DK Green,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.