- Instructions for knitting the the knitted toy
- The file is 17 pages PDF
- This pattern tutorial contains detailed instructions and over 76 step-by-step photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
Materials you need at home:
- - A pair of 2.25mm knitting needles (You can use straight or circular needles)
- - Yarn: Susan Family: orange 45, beige 19, green 32, brown 61, black 21
- - Toy ﬁlling (less than 50g)
- - 1 holder
- - 2 black beads (6 mm) for the eyes
- - Sewing needle
- - Scissors
- - Sewing pins
- - 1 Crochet hook (< size 2,5)
NOTE: This is a pattern to make the Halloween toy. You are not buying an actual finished product.
My PDF knitting pattern is written in English.
The file is 17 pages PDF. This pattern tutorial contains detailed instructions and 76 step-by-step figures. The pattern provides all the necessary information to make Tizzy. It’s very easy to follow.
Welcome to my store!
My name is Cheryx. I have always loved creating things! I started knitting toys and I absolutely cannot stop.
I hope you like my designs as much as I love them:) Happy Knitting!