Halloween Robe PDF pattern - Size XS - XL - format A4 /A0
Halloween Women Robe PDF Sewing Pattern - Elogium Upgrade
Vampire cape. Witch Robe.
Sewing Level: Intermediate Sizes: XS-XL Formats: A4/A0/US Letter Pattern does not include seam allowance.
NOTE: As Sizing Standards differ from region to region, please check the sizing chart in the photo gallery before buying our patterns. Make sure our sizing standards are convenient for your necessities.
• Main fabric 1: About 2.50-2.70 m fabrics based on 60” wide (150cm) made from natural or mixed fibers, like silk, cotton, polyester, satin, viscose, crepe de chine, chiffon, thin cotton, etc.; • Ruler, tape measure, spools of thread to match your fabric, scissors or rotary, iron, clips, or pins.
• Sewing machine. We use Janome DC3050 – it can do straight stitches, buttonholes, and some decorative stitches, also con replace overlock by zigzag stitch (it has several types of zigzag stitches); Janome myLock 644D for overlock stitches, Janome CoverPro II for cover stitches and my love - Janome embroidery machine Memory Craft 350E when I want to a little bit more creative my garment. When I was a student I had Minerva, Brother, and Juki but my choice is Janome for more than 13 years. Product life philosophy: ELOGIUM Women robe PDF Sewing Pattern is for creative people, those who like to disguise their self. If you want a transformation easy on the Halloween evening or a thematic party, make this long robe, take some lever or glowing pants and become an attractive vampire. Adding a hat and/or a broomstick will transform you in a witch.
Easy Pattern - description of the steps, easy to follow simple instruction. All our patterns have been tested and worn by us and perfected.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: This is a PDF sewing pattern, not a physical garment. Print straight away from home in A4. Easy, quick cutting and sticky tape pattern. Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued after purchase if the item has been downloaded.
This PDF sewing pattern features: *Computer drafted pattern pieces; *Professional diagrams with easy to follow instructions that include photo tutorials for the inside parts; *A glossary of terms that is very helpful to beginners that are new to sewing.
REVIEWS Reviews matter, so please if you enjoyed our patterns and have made something beautiful we'd love to hear and see it.
FEEDBACK We’d really love to hear how you found our patterns as we are always looking for ways to make them better. Please contact us via private message for any questions, feedback and suggestions!
Upload a photo of your finished make with the hashtags #munapattern. Be sure to tag @munaptterns so we see it!
©MUNApatterns is protected by copyright in any part (including text, photos and diagrams) All over the WORLD.
Muna patterns. Muna dress. #mpElogiumUpgradeRobe Sewing patterns. I love muna ptterns. Halloween pattern sewing. Halloween pattern digital. Halloween patterns sewing. Halloween sewing pattern. Halloween sewing pattern adult. Halloween sewing pattern pdf. Halloween PDF Pattern. Halloween costume pattern. Halloween costume pattern woman.
- E-book is in cm includes computer drafted pattern pieces formats A4 and A0
- Professional diagrams with easy to follow instructions that include photo tutorials for the inside parts
- A glossary of terms that is very helpful to beginners that are new to sewing
Materials you need at home:
- Tape measure
- Sewing machine
- Fastening ( 1 Sewing closure Hook)
"Maybe we speak different languages and live in different places, but we have something that unite us - the passion for doing clothes" Our story started time ago, when me and Olesea meet to do clothes in one office, that time working on different projects. During her professional activity, Olesea studied design and pattern making, has been teaching at the same university and worked for a company in the same area. I studied economics. The following 8 years we tried apart various ideas. So, in 2017, after Olesea visited Polimoda in Florence, we had analysed our life experiences and decided that we have to expand our friendship to a different level. So that is what we decided: * That we'll create PDF sewing patterns and they will appear step by step; * One of our directions will be creating collections for ladies and you'll have the opportunity to sew and wear our collection creations; * On the other side, less, but we'll develop Kids and Men sewing patterns, to have options for your loved ones; * We tend to make those clothes sewing patterns that we love to wear ourselves and we'll be happy to do what you love if you'll tell us :); * We want you to be happy with the products resulted from them & to reward MUNA patterns by spreading word about us. Let us help you feel the charm of the clothes made by your hands. Your wish, talent and imagination could transform our sewing patterns into exciting sewing projects. We'll be honoured if you chose our patterns! And we are always here for you if you need consultations, have sewing questions. Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Oh yes, I have forgotten to present myself :) But if you are here, I am Diana, nice to meet you ;)