Halloween set, witch, death, ... crochet in english
Everything is included in this pattern for a nice Halloween or autumn decoration.
Two figurines disguised as death and witch, with matching skyte and the obligatory pumpkin basket, a small spider and a decorative pumpkin.
Both the figurines, as well as the large pumpkin are about 16 cm high. The cute little spider is about 6 inches tall.
ch chain sc single crochet st slip stitch mc magic circle hdc half double crochet dc double crochet tc triple crochet dec decrease inc increase db double sk skip
The crochet figurines may be sold, if you add the suitable link and a note: "Crochet after an instruction of masche-fuer-masche!". The pattern may not be sold, gifted, passed on or otherwise be published, not even in a translated way. Any question left? Just send me an Email, email@example.com, I do always like to help. !!! This is the pattern to crochet the toy, not the ready crochet part!!!!
- the instruction includes nearly 80 pictures and all you need to know, to crochet the spider, the pumpkin and the two figurines.
Materials you need at home:
- needed equipment
- Hook no 12/ C, 11/ D, 8/ G
- Darning needle
- glue , , needed materials
- 150 g orange
- 50 g balck
- Left overs in skin colour, off white and white
- Left overs in rust, dark grey, light grey, purple and brown
- Left overs in black super soft wool (Schachenmayr Baby Smile, Lena Soft) und brown socks wool (fine, e.g. Schachenmayer Regia)
- 4 half breads in black, 8 mm, 0,3 inches
- 2 wobbly eyes in black and white about 5 mm/ 0,2 inches
- Pipe cleaners for the legs of the spider
- Paper wire for the pumpkin decoration
- A little black left over of black felt
- some rouge , , If nothing else is mentioned, use hook no 12/ C and Schachnmayr Catania yarn (between fine and light) , Gauge 26 stitches * 24 rows = 10* 10 cm/ 4* 4 inches , I used Schachenmayr Catania.
I started to crochet about three years ago, when my little sister asked me:
I know you can knitt, could you croched me cat???
When I checked the internet, I thought, that could´t be that hard. So I tried and somehow managed to crochet a cat.
From that day on, I haven´t put my needles away any more.