- Beginners Pattern
- Height: 13cms
- Method: Worked Flat
- Pattern includes abbreviations & their descriptions
- Pattern includes a list of materials needed
- Pattern includes instructions on how to make up the doll
- Pattern includes easy to follow row by row instructions
- The body & head are knitted all in one (no legs!)
Halloween Witch Egg Cosy - Beginners Knitting Pattern
DESCRIPTION: Height: 13cms Method: Worked Flat Wool: UK - DK Wool/ USA - Light Worsted/ Australia - 8ply Knitting Needles: Single pointed 3mm [UK 11/ USA 2] Additional: Toy Stuffing & Tapestry Needle
INSTRUCTIONS: Pattern includes abbreviations & their descriptions A list of materials needed Instructions on how to make up the doll Easy to follow row by row instructions The body & head are knitted all in one (no legs!) The knitting pattern is an instant download
NOTE: I am very happy for people to sell the finished doll in local community craft fairs & for local community charity. Please do not sell the finished doll or pattern on the internet.
BLOG: Do visit my blog to get the full story on the inspiration behind this design: https://www.edithgrace.blogspot.co.uk
Thank-you for looking at my pattern.