Hamiltonian is the perfect grown-up sweatshirt substitute inspired by my days lounging around my hometown in over-sized sweatshirts.
Choose your own adventure with this one - both written and charted instructions are included for either working in the round or for knitting flat and seaming. Knit it up (or switch it up) as your preference dictates.
Techniques used: Increasing, decreasing, cabling, short rows, picking up stitches.
- Knitting Pattern - Written instructions, chart (optional), schematic
- Finished Chest Circumferences 42-70" / 107-178 cm (choose a size with 10"/ 25.5 cm + of positive ease)
- Imperial and Metric Measurements
- Suitable for advanced beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Approximately 1200 (1450, 1740)(2000, 2145) yards / 1100 (1325, 1591)(1829, 1961) meters aran weight wool.
- US size 9 / 5.5 mm 32” / 81 cm circular needles, plus an extra needle of the same size for 3-needle bind off
- 1 stitch marker
- cable needle
- tapestry needle
- waste yarn or holder