Hamper Tote Beach Bag Toy Carrier Recycler Sewing Tutorial
This 21 page sewing tutorial is full of pictures and directions how to make a Hamper from recycled feed bag. It can be used for many other purposes such as a tote, a toy carrier, a beach bag, a recycle carrier, storage for quilts and blankets, storage tote for holiday decorations, also can be used to plant potatoes in! This tutorial also explains how to process recycled feed bags.
- Illustrated 21 page sewing tutorial
- Suitable for beginner sewists
- Consultation available with Designer for any questions about the pattern. You can contact me and I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. I speak English.
Materials you need at home:
- sewing machine and other sewing tools
- Three to four 50 pound PPE5 feed bags
- hook and loop sew on closure strip
I enjoy life with my dogs, and handcrafting. I'm working toward an off-grid homesteading lifestyle, and traveling in a nomadic off-grid way. I create and produce products both actual totes that I sell, also tutorials in digital form published in PDF. I blog at http://www.handcraftermaggie.wordpress.com