This cardigan is worked seamlessly from the topdown using the contiguous sleeve method developed by Susie Myers. An elegant finish is achieved with an I Cord Bind Off along the bottom, neck and fronts panels.
Size XXS [XS, S, M1, M2, L1, L2, XL1, XL2, XXL, XXXL] Finished chest measurements : 75.5 [81, 85.5 , 90.5, 95.5,100.5, 106.5, 112.5, 116, 122, 127.5] cm/ 29.5 [31.75, 33.5, 35.5, 37.5, 39.5, 42, 44.25, 45.2, 48, 50.25] in
Gauge 26 sts / 36 rows 10cm/4” in st stitch with MC on 3.5 mm needles.
- High-Quality Knitting Model
- 11 Sizes XXS [XS, S, M1, M2, L1, L2, XL1, XL2, XXL, XXXL]
Materials you need at home:
- 3.50 mm (US 4) 100 cm (40") circ needle
- Set of 3.50 mm (US 4) DPN for the sleeves or needles for your preferred method of small circumference knitting
- 3.75 mm DPN or circ needle for I Cord BO (optional) Tapestry needle
- 6 Stitch markers
- 3.5 mm (US E) crochet hook
- Scrap yarn for provisional cast-on 5(5,5,5,5,6,6,6,7,7,7) 12 mm (1/2 inch) buttons.
Mother of three, I have been immersed in creative pursuits from a young age. I like to knit, spin, sew, dye, cook and many other things. For several years now, I have added pattern creation to this list. I relish completing every step, and it's a real challenge which allows me to keep progressing and improving every day.