- All patterns are written in standard US terms and measurement.
- Baby size Approximately 36" x 40.5"
- Toddler size Approximately 40.5" x 55"
- Adult size Approximately 54" x 67.5"
- Gauge swatch 8 hdc over 8 rows = 4x4 in square swatch
- Skill level Beginner
Materials you need at home:
- Medium weight yarn
- US M/9.00 mm crochet hook
- Baby blanket— 10oz of color A and 8oz of color B
- Toddler blanket—12oz of color A and 10oz color B
- Adult blanket—16oz of color A and 14oz color B
- Caron One Pound Soft Grey Mix and Caron One Pound Pale Green was used in the picture.
This crochet blanket is designed with warmth and love in mind. The Hana blanket combines texture and chevrons! This pattern repeats a simple pattern but creates impressive results. As you work, a border is incorporated into the pattern. All ages will enjoy snuggling under this blanket! :)
Pattern provided includes sizes and directions for baby, toddler, and adult.
Hello! CocoaBe started with a dream of mine three years ago. I love crochet and the creative outlet it gives me. My mom taught it to me when I was seven years old. I found a blanket in her pattern book and wanted to try it so badly! It had two rows and at the time that seemed so daunting and the process so time-consuming. But she helped me get started and showed me the basics. She completed one row, then I raced to finish the next row. Back and forth we went until we had a beautiful afghan for my bedroom. I still have it! :) And the pattern! I hope my patterns will inspire you for years to come and be cherished with your family as well.
My design aesthetic is to create modern and simple designs with cozy-textured feels. It is truly my goal to create patterns that inspire love, joy, and cozy-feels (not frustration and despair!) <3 Happy Crochet!
Thank you for stopping by and check back soon for new patterns. Follow me on instagram to see what I am up to! https://www.instagram.com/cocoabedesigns/ pinterest.com/cocoabedesigns/ All pictures and patterns copyright to CocoaBe ©