This crochet blanket is designed with warmth and love in mind. The Hana blanket combines texture and chevrons! This pattern repeats a simple pattern but creates impressive results. As you work, a border is incorporated into the pattern. All ages will enjoy snuggling under this blanket! :)
Pattern provided includes sizes and directions for baby, toddler, and adult.
- All patterns are written in standard US terms and measurement.
- Baby size Approximately 36" x 40.5"
- Toddler size Approximately 40.5" x 55"
- Adult size Approximately 54" x 67.5"
- Gauge swatch 8 hdc over 8 rows = 4x4 in square swatch
- Skill level Beginner
Materials you need at home:
- Medium weight yarn
- US M/9.00 mm crochet hook
- Baby blanket— 10oz of color A and 8oz of color B
- Toddler blanket—12oz of color A and 10oz color B
- Adult blanket—16oz of color A and 14oz color B
- Caron One Pound Soft Grey Mix and Caron One Pound Pale Green was used in the picture.
Hello! CocoaBe started with a dream of mine three years ago. I love crochet and the creative outlet it gives me. My mom taught it to me when I was seven years old. I found a blanket in her pattern book and wanted to try it so badly! It had two rows and at the time that seemed so daunting and the process so time-consuming. But she helped me get started and showed me the basics. She completed one row, then I raced to finish the next row. Back and forth we went until we had a beautiful afghan for my bedroom. I still have it! :) And the pattern! I hope my patterns will inspire you for years to come and be cherished with your family as well.
My design aesthetic is to create modern and simple designs with cozy-textured feels. It is truly my goal to create patterns that inspire love, joy, and cozy-feels (not frustration and despair!) <3 Happy Crochet!
Thank you for stopping by and check back soon for new patterns. Follow me on instagram to see what I am up to! https://www.instagram.com/cocoabedesigns/ pinterest.com/cocoabedesigns/ All pictures and patterns copyright to CocoaBe ©