- Exact materials and tools needed to excel at embroidery
- How to transfer patterns to fabric
- How to set the fabric in the embroidery hoop
- How to start (and end!) your embroidery threads
- Review of finishing techniques
Stop struggling to find your stride while stitching and grab a copy of our coveted embroidery eBook. Absolutely jam-packed with everything you, a beginner with passion, need to learn embroidery without spending hours staring at outdated tutorials. Even the most seasoned crafter can get a little overwhelmed at learning a new craft, but with this easy-to-use needlework eBook, all the guesswork is removed and replaced with a surprisingly easy education in convenient digital form.
Each embroidery eBook includes TEN step-by-step photo tutorials with the most common embroidery techniques, descriptions, and details.
Get ready to explore a whole new world of DIY embroidery and enjoy the first steps on your embroidering journey with this simple, straightforward, and cohesive set of tutorials.