Handbag SUE in two sizes sewing pattern and instructions
This detailed tutorial shows you how to sew your new favourite handbag. The small size is perfect for going out and taking just a few things with you, the bigger size is, well, bigger. :)
The bag has a lining, a inner pocket with a zipper, a flap wich can be locked with an optional button or press stud.
The tutorial contains the sewing pattern in two sizes and detailed instructions with many pictures.
The tutorial is suitable for advanced seamstresses but also for fearless beginners.
- illustrated sewing pattern and instructions
- metric measurement
- one size fits all
Materials you need at home:
- SMALL BAG
- fabric 1 approx. 20 x 40 cm, fabric 2 approx. 30 x 30 cm + 8 x 150 cm, lining fabric approx.50 x 40 cm, zipper 14 cm
- BIG BAG
- fabric 1 approx. 22 x 50 cm, fabric 2 approx. 35 x 35 cm + 8 x 150 cm, zipper 18 cm
- BOTH BAGS
- optional Vlieseline, optional press stud, optional ribbon, optional button
- sewing machine, scissors, iron, pins, tailor's chalk or pencil, pointed and blunt needles, ruler / measure tape
Hi! I'm Kathrin, Designer from Hamburg in Germany. I like animals of all kinds, sewing and drawing. You can not only find my patterns here but also many other funny products with my animal illustrations on my website and my pattern designs on spoonflower.com.