- Row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the caterpillar
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
Use a rainbow of colour to knit a cuddly caterpillar. You could use your caterpillar as a toy, or a draught excluder.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and k2tog decrease, and sew seams. You also need to change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes).
FINISHED SIZE: Approximately 50cm long.