Introducing my fun-loving Happy Monster. The monster is approximately 20 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. To minimise seaming, the head, legs and body are all knitted in one piece. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the monster
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Buttons for eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.