- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the monster
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
HAPPY MONSTERS TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
My monster loves telling jokes, and he is too happy to be scary!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. To cut down on seaming, the head, legs and body are all knitted in one piece.
FINISHED SIZE: Approximately 20cm tall.