Harem Shorts 2.0 Size 56 - 128 ( 3M - 7Y)
With optional leg cuffs & many pocket variations!
The harem shorts 2.0 feature various sizes, from baby to child, a side seam and several pockets options. They are designed for knit fabrics, like french terry and jersey. However, you may use woven fabrics, like linen, double gauze or denim. There is enough ease included in the pattern.
- Pattern and pattern layout plan
- Step-by-step instructions
- Variations (without ribbing, turned up hem, fake-button placket)
- Pocket extras (without pocket band, with box pleat, with bow, simple patch pocket)
- Extra seam: 1/4 inch included
Materials you need at home:
- Sewing machine
- Jersey or french terry (fabric requirements are listed in the instructions pdf)
- Sewing essentials like yarn, scissors, needles, etc
- Optional: buttons or cord
Welcome to the Lybstes world of sewing! I'm Ronja and the founder and owner of Lybstes. Lovely to have you here! Lybstes is based in Lüneburg, a small and beautiful city in Germany.
I’m very passionate about creativity! I love graphic design, interior design and of course sewing. I love creating patterns for babies, kids and also adults and I love seeing what you make out of it!
Lybstes sewing patterns are basic and super easy. Perfect for beginners! You can find a detailed step-by-step instruction in every e-book and lots of extras, tipps and variations, too. You can easily make your very own creation! Happy sewing!