- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the hares, jacket and dress, and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
HARRY AND HATTY HARE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Harry and Hatty are best friends. This knitting pattern includes the instructions for knitting the hares and their outfits. These toys are knitted flat on straight needles, and to minimise seaming, the head, body and legs are all knitted in one piece.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished hare is approximately 19cm tall including the ears.