- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the giraffe with photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
HARRY GIRAFFE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Harry giraffe is a friendly little chap. You can knit your own tower of giraffes with this pattern.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The giraffe is approximately 30cm tall (standing).