- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the hippo plus 9 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
HARRY THE HIPPO TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Harry the Hippo needs a hug!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The hippo is approximately 21cm tall (standing).