Hatrick Cap Crochet Pattern
Project Level Beginner; basic stitches with decreases
Techniques Used chain - foundation single (tutorial)- center single - together ✨ Video tutorials and│or written instructions and│or illustrations for all special stitches
Sizes One Size; to fit avg teen│adult
Finished Measurements CIRCUMFERENCE 22” 56 cm unstretched; 26” 66 cm stretched HEIGHT brim to crown 8” 20.5 cm
Materials • amount totals 90 yd 83 m #5 Bulky weight; shown Lion Brand Hue + Me, (80% premium acrylic 20% wool; 137 yd 125 m│4.4 oz 125 g), 1 skein; Werewolf • M│N -9 mm; or size needed to obtain gauge • Locking stitch marker (1) • Tapestry needle
Gauge 6 sts and 9 rows = 4” 10 cm in pattern, unblocked; more gauge information given within pattern.
Construction Hat is worked in continuous rounds; bottom up.
- WRITTEN INSTRUCTION - Fully written, line by line instruction (English, US terminology with imperial and metric measurements)
- STITCH DIAGRAMS - Complete illustration(s) of stitches │ placement
- SCHEMATIC - illustration(s) of shape │ measurements
- TUTORIALS - picture │ written instruction for specialty stitches
- INTERACTIVE - Linked resource information
Materials you need at home:
- #5 Bulky, bulky weight yarn; 90 yd [83 m]
- M│N -9 mm; or size needed to obtain gauge
- Locking stitch marker (1)
- Tapestry needle
Hey, ya'll. Welcome to my pattern space. I design in both knit and crochet from my home in Houston, Texas. Follow my instagram for sneak peeks of upcoming projects: @revelcrochet Have a look around and happy yarning!