Pretty children's cardigan, the charm of the model is the relief of its fancy stitch.
The model is uni-sex ... to decline in all colors according to your desires.
The model is knitted in flat.
The model is made in quality Charly of Phildar with needles 3 ½ mm and 4 mm, in 1/1 RIB and fancy rib . Provide 5/6 buttons Ø 10 mm.
The tension/gauge : 23 stitches and 28 rows in fancy rib, needles 4 mm (10 x 10 cm / = 4’'). The gauge of the yarn used is 20 stitches and 28 rows needles 4 mm (10 x 10 cm / = 4’').
You can knit this model in other qualities with the gauge same.
Estimated yardage 394/454/522/601/692 meters or 431/497/571/658/757 yards.
The knitting pattern provides full instructions with photos of the model. It is accessible to confident beginner.
This model exists in size layette see hawthorn cardigan for baby (declined from the size newborn to 18 months).
The pattern contains 5 sizes : 2 years/4 years/6 years/8 years and 10 years .
Suitable for intermediate - Pattern language English, measurements in cm and imperial. This pattern is available PDF download (9 pages) which includes 5 photos of the model + 1 photo fancy rib, the technique used, photo tutorial step by step to knit Fancy ribs (6 photos) and a schematic (measurements in cm).
- PDF knitting pattern with photographs (9 pages).
- Photo tutorial step by step to knit fancy ribs (6 photos)
- Schematic (measurements in cm)
- Measurements in cm and imperial
- Suitable for intermediate and confident beginner
- 5 photos of the model + 1 photo fancy rib
Materials you need at home:
- 4/4/5/6/7 balls quality Charly of Phildar (394/454/522/601/692 meters or 431/497/571/658/757 yards)
- knitting needles a pair of 3 ½ mm (UK : 9, US : 4/E and Japan 6/0)
- knitting needles a pair of 4 mm (UK : 8, US : 6/G and Japan 8/0)
- 5/5/6/6/6 fancy buttons Ø 10 mm
- 1 scissors
- 1 wool needle
Thali Créations Designs
My name is Nathalie, I design knitwear classic with a stylish twist for preemies, babys, children's and woman's ... my own designs and other for yarn companies.
I love blending creative stitches for comfortable and original garments ... handmade knits garments that you can wear for all occasions.
I use modern construction methods make for a straight-forward and enjoyable knitting experience (explained in photo tutorials). For give you pleasure of wearing hand knits practical and beautiful.
I hope you will enjoy knitting my patterns as much as I have enjoyed creating them.
All my knitwear is created by myself handmade and made in France. My patterns are signed Thali Créations.
You can follow Instagram account @thalicreations, for see my new projects.