- Pattern and pattern layout plan
- Step-by-step instructions
- Extras and variations (reversible wrap, wrap beanie with bow, wrap beanie with band, classic wrap, quick wrap)
- Extra seam: 1/4 inch included
Materials you need at home:
- Sewing machine
- Jersey or french terry (fabric requirements are listed in the instructions pdf)
- Sewing essentials like yarn, scissors, needles, etc
4 patterns - including one reversible style!
These faux wrap hats look very cute on small baby heads but also in bigger sizes. Use knit fabrics for the head wrap. A combination of french terry and jersey is best for the reversible wrap. For the unlined hats, you should use jersey. If you want to use french terry or sweatshirt fleece, please size up.
Welcome to the Lybstes world of sewing! I'm Ronja and the founder and owner of Lybstes. Lovely to have you here! Lybstes is based in Lüneburg, a small and beautiful city in Germany.
I’m very passionate about creativity! I love graphic design, interior design and of course sewing. I love creating patterns for babies, kids and also adults and I love seeing what you make out of it!
Lybstes sewing patterns are basic and super easy. Perfect for beginners! You can find a detailed step-by-step instruction in every e-book and lots of extras, tipps and variations, too. You can easily make your very own creation! Happy sewing!