- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the cushion
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
HEART CUSHION KNITTING PATTERNS
This heart shaped throw cushion makes a lovely Valentine’s gift (especially when it is given with a bear hug!). Or you could knit hearts to decorate your home, or as a ring cushion for a wedding day.
PLEASE NOTE: My teddy bear isn’t knitted and he is just a prop for the photo.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, increase and decrease, and sew a seam.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished heart cushion is approximately 23cm tall x 23cm wide.