Hearts Do you have tons of scrap yarn at home, too good to throw away but not nearly enough to crochet something with it?
Here might be the solution! :)
Decorate presents, cards or clothing. Chain them together as a garland... There really are countless possibilities to use these hearts.
Even if you need several of them, no problem. These Hearts are quickly made. Without almost any effort at all.
This pattern contains the instructions for two heart-sizes. Lots of pictures guide you step by step through the pattern. There can't go anything wrong. :)
The size depends on your gauge, chosen type of yarn and crochet hook size. I'm using Puppets Lyric yarn (8/8, DK/Light-Worsted) from Coats and a 3 mm hook. With that I get the following size/s: 3 to 4 cm
* magic ring
* single crochet
* double crochet
* crocheting in continuous rounds (rounds are not joined)
The pattern is very detailed. Almost every single step/stitch is explained in words and pictures. Special characteristics are explained step-by-step (i.e. working in the yarn-end from the beginning). You see, nothing can go wrong! :)
1) The pattern is mine. Do not (re)sell this pattern, including translations to other languages and modifications; do not redistribute, including publishing on the internet. 2) The finished figure/item is yours. :) Feel free to sell the finished products, handmade by yourself (no mass production). I'd love it if you would refer to my pattern/shop when doing so. Thank you! :)
- suitable for beginners
- 1 page of pattern
- 7 pages of step-by-step instructions
- lots and lots of pictures
Materials you need at home:
- yarn (weight doesn't matter, as long as you use the same weight throughout the whole project)
- crochet hook (as recommended for your chosen type of yarn, or smaller)
- tapestry needle/s
patterns by steph
I'm Stephanie, mother of three and I live with my family in Germany.
I've been crocheting for a while now. My kids got me to it. When there's no merchandising on the market for the current favorit comic figure you just have to make it yourself. That's how my first crocheted figure came to life. And with that my crochet addiction. :)
My patterns are for beginners and advanced crocheters alike. Stuffed with photos and detailed step-by-step instructions (I think you could call them photo-tutorials). I learned crocheting by myself and often found it quite frustrating to get stuck in the middle of a pattern just because some key-information was simply missing (as a beginner pretty much everything is key-information). That's why in my patterns almost everything is explained with words and photos.
I'm currently converting my older patterns into a new layout. Here on Makerist you can find all the patterns that already have the new layout plus all my new creations.
Have fun browsing through my patterns and happy crocheting!
- Steph :)
patterns by steph on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/patternsbysteph