- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the helicopter with photos and diagrams
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
HELICOPTER TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
You are cleared for take off! This woolly helicopter has rotor blades that turn round on the top, and a tail rotor that spins round too. Lots of fun for budding pilots to play with!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished helicopter is approximately 17cm long and 13cm tall.