- Print-at-home PDF: 45 home printer pages
- Copy-shop PDF: 3 A0 sheets
- Language English, metric and imperial measurements
- Seam allowances included
- Illustrated sewing instructions
- Layered and non-overlapping pattern layout
Materials you need at home:
- Light weight or medium weight non-stretch shirting
- Blouse: Fusible interfacing, 95 cm (1 yd)
- Blouse: Small buttons, 7 pcs
- Blouse: 3 cm (1 1/8”) D-rings, 4 pcs
- Dress: Fusible interfacing, 10 cm (1/8 yd)
- Dress: Small buttons, 6 pcs
Sizes: EUR 32-56 | US 0-24 | UK 4-28. The Helmi pattern includes two variations with details you can mix and match! The straight-cut blouse has elements from the classic trench coat, such as the cape and sleeve straps. The rounded collar and slightly curved hem with slits add a touch of soft femininity. The more streamlined tunic variation is also straight-cut and has a simple stand-up collar, half sleeves, and a curved hem. Both variations have a discreet and elegant hidden button placket.
What others have made
Named is a Finnish clothing pattern label founded by sisters Saara and Laura Huhta. Named garments are a combination of Scandinavian clean-lined simplicity and interesting details. The aim of the collections is to bring a new perspective to making one’s own clothes and to support ethical and ecological consuming in contrast to a clothing industry focused on fast fashion.
Named launches two collections a year, and the patterns have five levels of difficulty, which means that anyone from a beginner to a more experienced sewer can find patterns suited to their skill level.
Named is much more than handicrafts but it is also more than a fashion label among others – it is learning, love for creation and joy of accomplishment!