Hena Trousers PDF Sewing Pattern | Wide Leg Elastic Pant
- UK Size 6-24 PDF Pattern documents that are printable on A4 and US Letter
- Step-by-step, illustrated instructions to help you with sewing your dress!
- PDF pattern for large format printing (A0)
Materials you need at home:
- 2.5 metres or 2.7 yards of fabric
- 1 inch wide elastic for waist
- Printer for printing the PDF pattern
The Hena Trousers have a wide-leg silhouette that gives a stylish and comfy vibe. This slip-on style trousers are beginner friendly and feature an elasticated waist and in seam pockets. Pair this with The Etty Camisole for a luxe and chic outfit!
For all sizes you will need 2.5 metres or 2.7 yards of fabric to make the trousers. For the shorts you'll need 1.5 metres of 1.6 yards of fabric. It is advised to use a fabric that has a width or 50" or more due to the wide leg feature. Use any light-weight weight woven fabrics such as Cotton, Viscose/Rayon, Satin and Crepe. The black trouser in my photos uses a viscose twill.
*Get the FREE matching camisole on my website - https://tammyhandmade.com/shop/
Watch the sew along Youtube Video! https://youtu.be/I7ZNqD0aYEI
Effortlessly stylish and modern sewing patterns. Follow along on Instagram @tammy.handmade