- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the artist and his palette with 8 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
HENRI THE ARTIST TOY DOLL KNITTING PATTERNS
Henri is a budding artist, and you can usually find him in Montmartre in Paris with his palette at the ready. You can knit up your own artist doll with this pattern.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row (knit stripes) and sew seams. The palette incorporates kitchener stitch grafting.
FINISHED SIZE: Henri is approximately 13cm tall (including the beret).