Henri is a budding artist, sketching in Montmartre in Paris with their palette at the ready. Designed by Amanda Berry @fluffandfuzz, the toys are knitted in acrylic DK yarns on single pointed needles (not in the round). Worked predominantly in stockinette with knitted stripes, and the palette incorporates Kitchener stitch grafting. For confident beginners and above, other techniques used include casting on and off, knits, purls, increases and decreases, and seaming to finish.
- Instructions for making the artist and his palette with photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Buttons to decorate the palette
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.