- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the rabbit and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
HENRY RABBIT TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Henry is a huggable knitted bunny with big feet.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The rabbit is approximately 34cm tall (when standing, from toes to top of ears).