- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the horse and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques, including a photo tutorial on how to attach the strands of yarn for the mane
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
HENRY THE HORSE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Henry the Horse is off to the races.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. The reins and horseshoes are made by crocheting a single chain. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes), and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The horse is 23cm tall (when standing from tips of toes to tops of ears).