Hermann is having a few drinks at Oktoberfest … Prost! Hermann is 17 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The lederhosen braces are single crochet chains worked on a crochet hook. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Doll knitting pattern with photos.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- A 3.5mm crochet hook (US E/4)
- A stitch holder
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.