- WRITTEN PATTERN - Fully written, line by line instruction (English, US terminology with imperial and metric measurements)
- STITCH DIAGRAMS - Complete illustration(s) of stitches │ placement
- SCHEMATIC - illustration(s) of shape │ measurements & construction graphics
- ILLUSTRATIONS - drawn graphics of special stitches"
- TUTORIALS - video │ picture │ written instruction for special stitches"
Materials you need at home:
- #6 Super Bulky weight yarn
- Tunisian 12.00 mm; or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
Project Level Easy+
Techniques Used chain - tunisian knit - tunisian full - tunisian cable - decrease - seam ✨ Video tutorials │ written instructions │ illustrations for all special stitches"
Construction Earwarmer is worked flat, beginning at the base of the head; increasing, the cable is then made at the top center, then the second half of warmer is created; decreasing to end; ends are then seamed.
Sizes One Size
Finished Measurements WIDTH at widest point 4½” [10 cm] CIRCUMFERENCE 22” [56 cm] before blocking
Hey, ya'll. Welcome to my pattern space. I design in both knit and crochet from my home in Houston, Texas. Follow my instagram for sneak peeks of upcoming projects: @revelcrochet Have a look around and happy yarning!