- Written and charted pattern
- Instructions in English
- US Imperial and metric measurements
- Suitable for the intermediate knitter
- Links to tutorials by the designer for techniques used
- Gauge is not critical with this design, for the sample stole 14.1 sts and 9.6 rows = 10 cm / 4 inch over pattern after blocking.
- Digital PDF has 4 pages (letter size).
This lacy chevron wrap is designed to give both texture and color to your outfit. Make it in greens or your favorite color combination. Heuvel en Dal is written for the size as pictured, however, the width and length are easily adjusted for further customization. This design is suitable for any laceweight or fingering-weight yarn.
The instructions are both fully charted and written out. This pattern is written using American English crochet terminology.
Size and finished measurements: One size – measurements after blocking: 50 cm (19 ¾ inches) wide and 143 cm (56 ¼ inches) long. This stole can however easily be adjusted in size.
Difficulty level: Techniques used consist of foundation single crochet, sc in back loop only and various sc and dc decreases. Stitches used in this pattern: ch, sc, and dc. This pattern is suitable for the intermediate crocheter or the advanced beginner.