- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the hippo and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
HIGGINS THE HIPPO TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Higgins is a chubby blue hippo! He is quite quick to knit if you are looking for a weekend knitting project.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles, apart from the tail which is a single crochet chain worked on a crochet hook. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished hippo is approximately 11cm high, 13cm long and 7cm wide.