High Waist Suspender Skirt + Sash Sewing Pattern - Youth (7 + 8)
The High Waist Suspender Skirt by Fleur + Dot is stylish, fun + easy to sew up! Make this quick to sew pattern again and again in dots + florals + stripes. Perfect for all seasons - just add tights + boots for fall + winter wear. Also available in Toddler + Preschool sizes.
Our Youth patterns include sizes 7 + 8. Also available in Toddler (18months-3T) and Preschool (4T-6) sizes. No pattern pieces are included - instead, as you are cutting simple rectangles, cutting guide is listed on page 2.
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. Both finished pieces and pattern are designed for personal use, non-commercial use by mamas, aunties and grandmas. Pattern, techniques and all instructions remain the intellectual property of Fleur and Dot LLC. Thank you for supporting a woman-owned, wee business and happy sewing!
Pattern is hand drafted and includes instructions for use on a serger (recommended) or standard sewing machine. Black and white photos and fun, easy to follow instructions! Plus, our contact info in case you need just a little help!
Fleur + Dot. For the love of handmade childhoods.
- 7 pages of instructions, including color photos for each step
- Pattern cutting instructions for sizes 7 + 8
- Suitable for beginners
- Designer contact for help + questions
- Pattern is in US sizes + inches
Materials you need at home:
- Cotton fabric is recommended (1.5 yards would be a generous length of fabric for this pattern)
- Sewing machine
- Serger/Overlock machine (recommended, but not required)
- Up to 11" of 3/4" non-roll elastic
- Fabric scissors, pins, a large safety pin + a ruler
- A cutting mat +rotary cutter may be helpful.
Fleur + Dot
Fleur + Dot is a line of handmade apparel + patterns that hopes to live up to all the beautiful moments + memories of childhood. It's designed for the soulful child. The play-in-the-mud-wearing-my-new-dress child. The child that pops the fresh blueberries in her mouth instead of into her basket child. The every child.
Designer Brianne Cara is an enthusiast of the handmade childhood. She is a designer, stylist, writer, small business trumpeter, yogini, paperback book reader, dog rescuer + chicken hoarder. Her head is in the city, but her heart (and studio) are in the country.