- The sewing pattern in real size : A4/Letter size & A0
- The step-by-step tutorial : Detailled with pictures and texts
- A measurements chart : To know which size to cut and sew
- The cutting plan : To cut your fabrics without a fuss !
- A technical glossary : Explaining the terms used in the tutorial of each model.
Materials you need at home:
- 2-ways stretch fabric such as : jersey, microfibre, stretch mesh.
- 100% cotton jersey for the gusset
- Lingerie plush elastic
Retro or super modern style ? The choice is yours !
The sewing pattern of the Manhattan high-waisted briefs can be customized according to your wishes, to allow you to create the style that you like!
🍎 Version A, with its simple side yokes, can be sewn from a single fabric / or with different fabrics, such as mesh tulle, seduction guaranteed ! (Difficulty 2/5)
🍎 Version B is a little more technical to sew ... because of its gathers on the sides, but the result is worth the difficulty ! (Difficulty 4/5)
And good news ! This sewing pattern has been tested and approved from size XS to 2XL 😉
Hi, nice to meet you 🙂 We are Julie & Paloma, the French designers and pattern makers behind Fitiyoo !
We created a collection of lingerie sewing patterns & tutorials, simple to make and accessible with a traditional sewing machine.
Our patterns have been tested in all sizes offered to ensure that they are well cut and comfortable, while ensuring good support for generous breasts, all without underwire 👌
We wish you'll have fun !