- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the hippo and elephant and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
HIPPO AND ELEPHANT TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Hippo and elephant are best friends and love to lounge around; both toys can be knitted from a 100g skein of DK weight yarn.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles, apart from the tails which are i-cord pieces knitted on two DPNs. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The hippo is approximately 22cm long, and the elephant is approximately 28cm long (with the trunk outstretched).