- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the hippo and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
HIPPO CUSHION KNITTING PATTERNS
A cuddly hippo cushion! The hippo is great for kids rooms, as it can also be used as a toy.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles, apart from the tail which is i-cord knitted on two DPNs. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The cushion is approximately 23cm wide (not including the tail) and 22cm tall.