The Limoncello shorty is ideal for everyday wear, to customize according to your desires, this model allows you to create the style that you like!
🍋 Cello with its back designed with lace, is a balance between the softness of the fabric and the refinement of the lace.
🍋 You can make it in jersey fabrics, lace width or microfiber, for softness and comfort. And why not use an old jersey Tshirt to try your first lingerie sewing project ? 😉
- The sewing pattern in real size : A4/Letter size & A1
- The step-by-step tutorial : Detailled with pictures and texts
- A measurements chart : To know which size to cut and sew
- The cutting plan : To cut your fabrics without a fuss !
- A technical glossary : Explaining the terms used in the tutorial of each model.
Materials you need at home:
- 2-ways stretch fabric such as : jersey, microfibre, stretch mesh.
- 100% cotton jersey for the gusset
- Stretch lace
- Lingerie plush elastic
Hi, nice to meet you 🙂 We are Julie & Paloma, the French designers and pattern makers behind Fitiyoo !
We created a collection of lingerie sewing patterns & tutorials, simple to make and accessible with a traditional sewing machine.
Our patterns have been tested in all sizes offered to ensure that they are well cut and comfortable, while ensuring good support for generous breasts, all without underwire 👌
We wish you'll have fun !