Hobo bag sewing pattern - large, slouchy, shoulder bag
by Ardente Design
Looking for a perfect summer bag design? This hobo bag will be an excellent choice. It has plenty of space for all your essentials and a zipper closure. It is fully lined and inside there is one zippered pocket. The bag is easy and fast to sew, and will be a lovely addition to any outfit.
Size of a finished product:
- width: 58 cm / 23 in (laid flat)
- height: 40 cm / 16 in (laid flat, without a handle)
- You may sell products made with this pattern in your shop, but mass production is not allowed.
- You may not sell or distribute pattern and instruction under no circumstances.
- 2 pdf files with the pattern (A4 and US letter size)
- 1 pdf file with a step by step sewing instruction
- 1 pdf file with supplementary information: "Reducing Layers"
- Both cm and inch measurements are included!
Materials you need at home:
- outer and lining fabric
- 2 zippers (one #5 and one #3)
- 2 metal rings
- fusible bias stay tape (you can make it by yourself) and a small piece of non-woven interfacing
- additionally, for tassel bag charm: swivel hook, jewelry chain and jump rings
Go to shop
Make your own, beautiful bags and accessories with Ardente Design sewing patterns and tutorials.
Read more +