Introducing my Holly knitting pattern. These little holly decorations are a great way to use up odds and ends of yarn. Use them to add a handmade touch to gifts, cards, or other decorations. Each holly leaf is 4.5 cm long. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases.
- Instructions for making the holly leaves and berry.
- Measurements are in metric.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of 3.75mm straight knitting needles (US 5)
- DK yarns (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- A darning needle
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.