Holy night nativity tea cosy
The Holy Night Nativity tea cosy depicts the first Christmas scene with Jesus, Mary and Joseph in the stable on the front, and a shepherd with his sheep on the back and in the distance the three Kings of Orient winding their way. Above is the angel holding the guiding star, singing exaltations.
This is the perfect Christmas tea cosy for people who hold dear the true meaning of Christmas.
The angle of the Lord came down and tea flowed all around
This Tea Cosy: has a knitted lining to keep the teapot really hot
- fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- What you will need to make the pattern
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 knitting needles,
- 3.25mm, UK size 10 or US size 3 knitting needles
- 50g Aqua double knitting wool
- 30g bark blue double knitting wool
- 30g Black double knitting wool
- 20g White double knitting wool
- 10g Yellow double knitting wool
- 10g Flesh double knitting wool
- 10g Anchor Artiste Metallic Silver,
- And Stuffing
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.