This is an easy hoodie and classic sweatshirt sewing pattern with real color step-by-step instructions. Stitching lines are diagrammed right on to the photos so you never need to guess where to sew. You can print it with layers. You do not need a serger for this pattern.
The sewing pattern includes sizes from 1 month to 10 years.
Fabric: - main fabric: knit, - lining: light weight knit.
You will need Adobe Reader to view your PDF pattern, A4 printer paper and a printer for printing the patterns. No paper copy will be mailed.
- Detailed photo sewing tutorial.
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement.
- Size 1 month - 10 years ( size chart included in pattern file).
- Suitable for Beginners.
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric quantity included in pattern file.
- Main fabric: knit, lining: light weight knit, thread.
- Desktop printer, paper, tape or glue for pattern.
- Fabric scissors, pins, iron, sewing machine.
As a mother of two wonderful kids, I always care for them to feel as comfortable as possible (and for me to see them wear nice clothes ;) ). That's why I started creating my own patterns for kids' clothing. Now I can offer You the same, and I will be most happy to see the effect of your work...
In my shop I have offered downloadable sewing patterns focusing on easy-to-sew and easy-to wear clothing.
All patterns include step-by-step tutorials with a full color photo for each step. Even a beginner can successfully sew beautiful clothing for their children.