- Instructions for making the horse and his clothes
- The pattern is 25 pages and written in English.
- 154 step-by-step photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
Materials you need at home:
- Sport weight yarn: Jeans - Yarn Art (blue 68, brown 70), Gazzal Baby Cotton (gray 3450, red 3453), Susan (black 21, Yellow 23, Beige 18, light brown 26)
- a pair of 2.25 mm straight needles or circular knitting needles
- a crochet hook ( < 2,25cm)
- Toy ﬁlling
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing pins
- A holder needle
- Toy safety eyes (6 mm)
- 2 pieces of carton in size 20x5 сm and 15x3 cm
This is a pattern to make the knitted horse and his clothes. You are not buying an actual finished product.
This listing is for a PDF knitting pattern written in English. The finished horse is 29cm.
The file is 25 pages PDF. This pattern tutorial contains detailed instructions and 154 step-by-step photos. The pattern provides all the necessary information to make Finn is very easy to follow.
All pieces are knitted flat and sew seams.
The following techniques you have to know already: cast on, knit and purl, bind off, increasing (KFB), decreasing (K2tog, SSK, P2tog), Sewing.
Welcome to my store!
My name is Cheryx. I have always loved creating things! I started knitting toys and I absolutely cannot stop.
I hope you like my designs as much as I love them:) Happy Knitting!