Horseshoe Cable Knit Headband Ear Warmer Knitting Pattern
Featuring horseshoe cables and an openwork pattern, the Leigh Headband will keep you perfectly cozy in the winter.
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Size 20.75”/53 cm long. It is 2.75”/7 cm wide at cast on/bind off edges and 2.5”/7 cm at the widest point in the middle.
- Advanced Beginner/Intermediate
- Easy to follow written instructions (no chart)
Materials you need at home:
- Straight knitting needles, US 6/4mm recommended, or size to obtain gauge
- 170 yards/160 meters of worsted weight yarn
- darning needle
- cable needle
- a PDF reader program (such as Adobe) installed on your computer in order to open the file
Lisa Entzminger designs and creates modern hand knit accessories and knitting patterns. Residing in Maryland, Lisa draws inspiration from the juxtaposition of pastoral settings and modern urban architecture.