Horseshoe Cable Knit Infinity Scarf Knitting Pattern
This beautiful yellow scarf features an allover cable and openwork design. It is an ideal project for an advanced beginner or intermediate knitter.
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Size 7"/18cm wide, 70"/178cm around (circumference)
- Advanced Beginner/Intermediate
- Easy to follow written instructions (no chart)
- Easy to modify to increase or decrease the length as you desire
Materials you need at home:
- 510 yards/470 meters of worsted weight yarn
- 3 feet/1 meter worsted weight scrap yarn in a contrasting color
- Straight needles, US 6/4mm recommended, or size to obtain gauge
- darning needle
- cable needle
- a PDF reader program (such as Adobe) installed on your computer in order to open the file
Lisa Entzminger designs and creates modern hand knit accessories and knitting patterns. Residing in Maryland, Lisa draws inspiration from the juxtaposition of pastoral settings and modern urban architecture.