The Hospital Patient Tea Cosy is a fun tea cosy of a sick hospital patient who is feeling worse for wear. This humorous tea cosy of a person with multiple injuries, broken arm, a leg in cast using a crutch to walk, a bandaged head, a high temperature and he's wearing an operating gown as well, and we all know the problems of NHS hospital gowns.
The hospital patient tea cosy fits a medium sized tea pot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups of tea.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own hospital patient tea cosy.
- made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 3.25 mm, UK size 10 or US size 3 Knitting needles,
- 46g Hayfield Bonus DK Flesh Tone,
- 32g King Cole Smarty DK Cobalt,
- 25g Stylecraft Special DK White,
- 10g Stylecraft Special DK Cream,
- 3g Stylecraft Special DK Camel,
- 2g Stylecraft Special DK Cypress,
- 2g Stylecraft Special DK Matador,
- 1g Stylecraft Special DK Black,
- 1g Stylecraft Special DK Silver,
- 1g Stylecraft Special DK Emperor,
- Cotton Bud,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.