- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the puffin with 12 photos and diagrams
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
HUFFIN’ PUFFIN TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Puffins are pretty amazing, they can flap their wings up to 400 times a minute and fly at 88km an hour, and they can dive 60 metres underwater to find food. Now that takes a lot of huff and puff!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The puffin’s body incorporates intarsia colour-work.
FINISHED SIZE: The puffin is approximately 16cm tall.