Introducing my Huffin’ Puffin. The puffin is 16 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The puffin’s body incorporates intarsia colour-work. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the puffin with photos and diagrams.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Beads for eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.