Huggable Mouse Sewing Pattern & Photo Tutorial
- 10 pages of easy to follow instructions with photos and pattern templates to make your own teddy bear doll
- A list of tools and materials required
- Template sheets are actual size & include a seam allowance.
- Step-by-step photo tutorial instructions.
- A perfect pattern for a baby's nursery
Materials you need at home:
- Medium weight cotton or good quality felt fabric
- Toy stuffing, HDPE plastic poly beads, and black embroidery thread.
- Basic sewing supplies
This huggable little mouse was designed for small hands and is made from a heavy-weight cotton fabric or good quality thick felt
He has floppy arms and legs made in the typical rag doll style and is quick and easy to create. With a simple embroidered face and no buttons he’s also very child friendly! You also have the option to add weighted beans if your child is over 3 years old
One of the Huggable collection: Bear, Bunny and Mouse
Finished height: 25cm / 10 inches.
Recommended Fabric: Cotton, linen or wool felt, no stretchy fabric
Difficulty Rating: Easy to intermediate
My Fabric Heaven
🐻 Soft toy SEWING PATTERNS. Teddy Bears, Bunnies, cloth dolls, toy clothes & embroidery! Established since 2012, our original step-by-step guides are colourful, fun and not in the least bit scary! These user-friendly photo tutorials will help you sew your own stuffed animals and embroidery hoop art with enjoyment and ease. Make the world a far, FAR cuter place one stitch at a time. Happy Sewing! Elle ... myfabricheaven.com