- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the hippo
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
HUGGINS THE HIPPO TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
A hippopotamus can weigh up to 3.5 tons; thankfully this little fellow is a little lighter to carry!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: Approximately 16.5cm tall (sitting).