Hunny Bunnies is a Block of the Month project featuring twelve bunnies participating in all kinds of (mostly human) activities. They can be used individually or put together into one quilt. It is a spring-themed quilt but NOT an Easter quilt. There is only one Easter block.
The pattern is for just this one appliqué motif and not the whole quilt!
Instructions are for fusible web machine appliqué. The details are embroidered. Imperial measurements. An appliqué pressing sheet is recommended.
FINISHED BLOCK SIZE 10" square
- full size templates and placement guides
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- fabric for the background, approx. 11" square
- Assorted Scraps in Brown, Tan, Cream, Pink, Black, Gold and Purple for the appliqué
- machine embroidery threads to match the appliqué fabrics
- fusible webbing
- appliqué pressing sheet
- tear-away or wash-away stabilizer
- sewing machine
- general sewing supplies
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.