- 8 page Pattern with photos
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Large chart for the Panda
- Notes on how to knit Intarsia
Materials you need at home:
- 1 - 100 gram ball White Aran/Worsted Yarn (10 ply)
- 1 - 100 gram ball Black Aran/Worsted Yarn (10 ply)
- 2 - 100 gram balls Black Grey Aran/Worsted Yarn (10 ply)
- Knitting Needles - 1 pair single point 5 mm (UK6 – US8)
- Knitting Needles - 1 pair single point 4 mm (UK8 - US6)
- 4 buttons
Who doesn't adore cute Pandas? A striking and fun cushion to knit in Aran or Worsted (10 ply) yarn for the nursery or your favourite chair or sofa. The knitting pattern gives full instructions and there are clear, large charts to follow for knitting the Pandas
Pillow measures 40 cm x 40 cm (16in x 16in)
Materials – All Worsted/Aran (10 ply yarn) 2 - 100 gram balls background colour 1 - 100 gram ball in White 1 - 100 gram ball in Black
Suggested yarn suppliers are given in the pattern, but any Worsted/Aran yarn can be used as long as it meets the tension - 18 sts and 24 rows to 10 cm (4 inches) over stocking stitch using 5 mm needles.
Other Supplies required: Knitting Needles 1 pair of 4 mm (UK8 - US6) 1 pair of 5 mm (UK6 – US8) 4 buttons
There is also a matching blanket available in my Makerist Shop.
I first started to design clothes for my children when they were younger and went on to sell garments through shops and craft fairs. I also taught the use of machine knitting and knitwear design. I later followed a career in IT, but I now have grandchildren and whilst hand knitting for them was inspired to start designing and creating knitting patterns again.